This time of year is perfect for sharing one of my favorite desserts! This “Pomegranate Apple Dip” recipe came from some friends of ours, and ever since I first tried it, I’ve been hooked. You might’ve noticed on a recent grocery store trip that pomegranates are just starting to be in-season for us here in the Midwest. That, combined with the end of the fall apple season makes for no better time than now to try this out!
(1) 8 oz block of cream cheese
(1) cup of powdered sugar
about 1/2 cup of crushed up Heath candy bars (you can buy the pre-crushed mix in a bag in the baking aisle)
caramel for drizzling
here’s what to do:
- combine softened cream cheese and 1 cup of powdered sugar in a mixing bowl
- spread over any serving plate
- sprinkle crushed Heath candy bar over the dip
- sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the dip
- drizzle with caramel
- cut up apples for dipping, and enjoy!